Sunday, March 1, 2009

The kiddos; and vital information about x-rays.















I promised updated pics of the kids- and here they are! Aunt Amanda gave Kenly the tutu she's wearing for Christmas and she NEVER takes it off, she has even slept in it a few times.
Also - most of you know that I have some really bad back issues. I had surgery when Ash was just 6 weeks old and will probably have a disc fusion in a year or so. I have regular steroid injections and facet blocks and they are going to "kill" my nerves in a month. But for now I live with a lot of pain and my back constantly locks, leaving me walking like an 85 year old. I had a really bad flare-up on Monday and my pain Dr. couldn't get me in so I ended up in the ER. They, of course, took x-rays and it was then that I found out that THEY CAN SEE TAMPONS on an x-ray! I mean, I'm not modest or shy by ANY means about things like that (obviously; as I'm telling this story.. ) but it's kind of unnerving to know that these COMPLETE strangers are aware of my current visitor by means of a photo of my screwed-up back!
I hope you all have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment